Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want to "air" my marital issues online, however, I am curious as to if there is a way to see a GENERAL way to view weather forecasts and/or future radar for upcoming days...just a way to get away from it all. Thanks in advance guys.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I do it on my cell phone using the weatherbug app .... Course , when it gets stormy at home I don't care what the weather is , I get out !

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
There are no means known to man that allow him to forecast stormy weather in a relationship. I have a LOT of eggspeareance, having been with several women over the course of my 69 years and thunder storms and lightening can happen at the blink of an eye. Sunshine and warmth can be a mirage. Your only hope is to have your bike and some gear "on the ready".

uhhhhh... did I fall off track here? :wink

·
Registered
569 Posts
I you are perhaps referring to the 5 to 7 day PERIOD of time that they go BSC, there is an app that will track it. If it is general BSC then Lexapro may be in order.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I you are perhaps referring to the 5 to 7 day PERIOD of time that they go BSC, there is an app that will track it. If it is general BSC then Lexapro may be in order.

What is BSC? And Lexapro, although an option is overkill when a few shots of Bird Dog Peach Whiskey can do the trick.

·
Registered
569 Posts
What is BSC? And Lexapro, although an option is overkill when a few shots of Bird Dog Peach Whiskey can do the trick.
BSC= Bat $h!+ crazy
Lexapro- is a mood stabilizer drug that almost every woman I have ever met should be on.

Reactions: arkiebiker

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
BSC=
Lexapro- is a mood stabilizer drug that almost every woman I have ever met should be on.
Can that be had over the counter ?:D

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got is and 100% agree!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,329 Posts
Research show that 60% of women are on calming meds. That means that 40% aren't taking them and should.
Many times, us guys buy into a squabble - either triggering it or fueling it. I once heard a saying that's attributed to the Marines that has "saved" my marriage: "Is that a hill I want to go up and die on?" Biting one's tongue may save a lot of pain in other directions. Think about what your wife would write to Dr. Laura about.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys...I appreciate the advice. But original question was about WEATHER...LOL The marital thing will work itself out (although I agree AND appreciate the advice)...just looking for some GENERAL websites that offer short term (mid-term) weather forecasting.

Now I now how to divert a political discussion...mention women and understanding in the same sentence. LOL

THANKS to you all.

·
13,262 Posts
go to google app store.
now look up weather app for your area have to believe one of your news channels has a good app for your location

·
Premium Member
8,992 Posts
Ride On mate...any excuse to get in the wind!
I use the weather radar app on my phone.
with the other I'm learning to keep my mouth shut (learning slowly I might add)..
maybe by the time I'm Ricz age I may have it worked out LOL!
Ride On Bro!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Reactions: arkiebiker

·
Registered
132 Posts
I use accuweather and after looking for area by zip code or town click on link for "month" that gives you an idea of what the meteorologists guess the weather may be on a given day. You can also search historical averages for your specific destination.

If you are referring to marital forecast, flip a coin. Gonna be 44 years this August, don't really have a formula how or why other than failure wasn't an option. JMO.

Best of luck.

·
Registered
12,329 Posts
Arkie....You mean to say you weren't talking "code talk?" We thought you were referring to the weather under your roof. Silly us.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts