Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where i can get a service manual for 2010 x-roads? either by download or purchase?:cool:

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx,but i was lookin fer one from another source. vic is way too high priced.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I hear ya and I agree.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
went to site you specified,any idea of how to copy manual they show? i would hate to have to download 542 pgs every time i need info/specs.

·
Registered
154 Posts
That is most AWESOME! Any chance to get the 2011 XC manual link?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have the 2011 and it cost me $150.00, but worth it. I figure since we have these whales we should maintain them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't you hope that doesn't happen to your JOB where someone can just steal it and not need to pay you for your services. Then we all could be a whore:mad:
not planning on stealing,more than willing to pay a fair copy fee!!!

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I think Victory compensated for the lower motorcycle price by moving some of the costs elesewhere, like jacking an extra hundred dollars in service manual, fifty dollars in unlocking instrument clusters (for XR), etc.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I think Victory compensated for the lower motorcycle price by moving some of the costs elesewhere, like jacking an extra hundred dollars in service manual, fifty dollars in unlocking instrument clusters (for XR), etc.

:I agree:

Another thought to consider, how many sales has been lost from a possible buyer that has done research on accessories and Victory prices.

I know I would have waited on Victory to either lower the prices or gave up and got something else. I blame only myself for getting into a big hurry and not doing good research.

Another thing to consider is also how slow they are to provide ordered parts.
I have been waiting on my Service manual for 7 weeks now and 5 weeks for my IPod connector. The IPod connector is suppose to be at my dealers in 3 more weeks. My dealer has no clue when I might get my service manual.

I am sorry for re-posting this but I am really getting ticked with Victory's service and cost's. Not my dealers fault.

·
Registered
30 Posts
2011 XC/XR service manual

I got a 2011 XC/XR service manual at a local dealer that went out of business for $100.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I got a 2011 XC/XR service manual at a local dealer that went out of business for $100.
Could you scan it for us? :D

·
Premium Member
13,061 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Could you scan it for us? :D
Right after I scan your checking account # and SS#. Theft is Theft no matter how you way it:confused:

Oh and just another thought. Just May be if people would stop offering the manual as a FREE (stolen) download, the price might be Much Much less. That being said those of us that
are honest and willing to pay for what we need always pay more because of those who want something for nothing! (WHO ARE THE REAL STEALERS)??

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Right after I scan your checking account # and SS#. Theft is Theft no matter how you way it:confused:

Oh and just another thought. Just May be if people would stop offering the manual as a FREE (stolen) download, the price might be Much Much less. That being said those of us that
are honest and willing to pay for what we need always pay more because of those who want something for nothing! (WHO ARE THE REAL STEALERS)??
Alright, thanks anyway. Thanks for the unsolicited lecture too. Now if you have any bike questions, we should all refer you to your local dealer. If we help each other out, we might drive the service price higher for honest folks like you.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts