Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,615 Posts
Not unexpected. Sessions should have never resigned OR should not have accepted the job if he was planning on resigning due to an investigation. It made no sense.

Maybe now we can get someone strong who will have Mueller wrap up this hoax investigation ASAP. No President should enter office with this hanging over his head for 2 years. Pure bullshit.

I think Mueller should be either fired or told to wrap it up in the next 10 days then fired and Rosenstein should be fired. It's time to fire as many of the deep state operatives as possible. Drain the swamp. Make it as dry as a desert wind on a 130 degree day.

Then start indicting the criminals like Comey, Clinton, Holder, Lynch, Obama, and maybe Mueller.

·
Premium Member
13,615 Posts
Crying Chuck is calling for the Acting AG's recusal. What nerve..
I laughed at the irony. I'm starting to think this next 2 years might be highly entertaining; politically speaking.

In other news; Ocasio-Cotex has just booked tickets to Seattle.

She says she can't wait to get working in Washington. :eek

Sharp as a cotton ball...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,615 Posts
Hahaha... finally! CNN's Acosta has been banned from the White House for accosting a woman who was just trying to move the mic around to the various reporters.

I guess we know how he earned the name "Acosta". Accosting Acosta.

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
About time.
It is 05:30 here and i read " seasonal resigns "

And i thought , thats odd, when snow comes people quit ..... Until i opened my eyes ... And had to laugh its about a person .... Ha ha ha,
My bad ....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is 05:30 here and i read " seasonal resigns "

And i thought , thats odd, when snow comes people quit ..... Until i opened my eyes ... And had to laugh its about a person .... Ha ha ha,
My bad ....

Andre using TaPaTaLk
Ya well it doesn’t get that cold where you are.

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
Ya well it doesn’t get that cold where you are.
I am in AbuDhabi, so there is a chance of 5 degree celcius in January or later, but ..... I wrather be home , smile

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts