1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
friday's.......

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Well, I'm late to this game, so I'll take Wednesdays. Sharing is caring... Kudos to the OP! cheers

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll take your collective desire to ride as a compliment. Sorry ya don't all live closer so we could all get out for a ride together. I sure do appreciate people who share my brand of humor.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Love your exhaust, what is it? As far as what's next... LED signals front and back!!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'll take your collective desire to ride as a compliment. Sorry ya don't all live closer so we could all get out for a ride together. I sure do appreciate people who share my brand of humor.
Good looking and clean...its also nice to finally see another NJ guy on here!! I am in Gloucester County but take a bunch of trips up to Hamilton NJ, still a little south of you, but not that bad.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Exhaust is Hacker Rippers. Had the quiet option baffles at extra price but the bike backfired all the time no matter what I did. Took the baffles out and problem solved.

Funny you should mention signals, been looking at them for a while, probably up next. That and maybe swap out my vented K&N air box for torque tubes.

@TurkeeSlapper, was starting to think I was the only Vic in NJ given how rarely I see one around.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey Alberta sorry for the delayed response. Yes the pipes are loud. Though a little throttle management on the part of the rider can keep the sound reasonable when situations warrant. I originally had the quiet option baffles installed. However I couldn't get my bike to run right with them in. Lots of back fire type popping and cracking. Once I took em out things were much improved.

Hacker customer service. They were friendly enough with my questions although in the end they weren't much help.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Exhaust is Hacker Rippers. Had the quiet option baffles at extra price but the bike backfired all the time no matter what I did. Took the baffles out and problem solved.

Funny you should mention signals, been looking at them for a while, probably up next. That and maybe swap out my vented K&N air box for torque tubes.

@TurkeeSlapper, was starting to think I was the only Vic in NJ given how rarely I see one around.
Yea I agree, other than the 3 guys I ride with who are all victory owners (2 other Vegas 8-balls, a highball, and a cross country -- 1 owns too) I rarely see others. And there is a dealership 15 min from me. I dont understand it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
What bars are those?

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts