23 wheel
lowered rear 1.5
New HotVic bars - love them
Avon grips
Carbon fiber dash
matching chin
Power commander V
DD slip ons

overall nothing new that someone hasn't already done. the HotVic bars need to be added to all discussions about bars. They are awesome!

i love this bike. i rode 1000+ miles to HotVic this past weekend for them to do the makeover. great experience all around. highly recommend their shop. truly top notch.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Definalty a cool ride...:)

·
Premium Member
1,867 Posts
Wow, very nice. Cogratulations.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Looks great. thumb up

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Beautiful bike, man I gotta get me some of those upper / lower bag fillers. Also did you paint the chin spoiler yourself? Just did mine this weekend but I only painted the outer sections. I did it with the Krylon Fusion but the white obviously doesn't match the pearl white of the bike. I'm having a ( real ) painter re-do them in a couple of weeks.

Here's my painted spoiler:
www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=76137

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Spark. I went with Ness fillers which are 1 piece vs. the 2 piece upper and lower filler set, which require drilling I believe. the ness goes on with double sided tape. I did not paint the chin. I was thinking about getting the original black chin vinyl wrapped, but ended up getting a color matched set.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Mr. Clean

That sure is a clean looking bike almost reminds me of the MR. Clean commercial on TV. I gather with the upper and lower bag fillers you don’t do a lot of two up riding. I thought about the bottom filler for mine because my wife rides a lot the upper will not work for me. Once again GOOD LOOKING BIKE.:D

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks DMac. i used Ness fillers which are one piece they do not go all the way up to the seat. i do not know for sure since i have never tried, but you may be able to still use a backrest and take it on and off without any issues or need to move the fillers. again i have never tried, since i got this done a few days ago. i do not usually ride with passenger, so wasn't much of a concern for me. the 2 piece filler set...uppers can be removed easily without tools. the lowers i believe require drilling and most likely requires tools to remove.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Have you thought about "smoking" the turn signals?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i do like the look of those and the smoked tail light as well. i saw one that was dark and you could barely see the tail light, which isn't necessarily worth it from a safety perspective...not sure if all of the darked out ones provide similar or better visibility. I was thinking to trying tint film to dark them out, but obviously a shade that still allows for easy visibility. nice striping by the way. i do hope to get into graphics of some kind one day, but only after i am done with all changes. i saw some rediculous custom cross country's this past weekend. one with a 30" front wheel and some super sick paint job and stereo. i plan to do bag extensions, speaker lids etc... so will wait til i am done before any paint. white for now with maybe a 99 cent
sticker

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't have measurement details, but am sure I can get them from the good folks of hotvic. They designed and make the bars. I was lucky to test the fit of a couple bars before making my decision.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How much are the bag fillers? I noticed you haven't done the ABS mod. It was the first thing I done.....pulled that sticker off...lol
By the way nice color choice!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Bag fillers ran about 350 painted. I got them from HotVic. They are Arlen ness fillers and are 1 piece instAlled with 2 sided tape. I may eventually do your abs mod. The sticker hasn't bothered me enough yet.

Ride safe

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Looking good! I'm removing my signals, filling the holes and running new ones in fillers and in fairing.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Jajajonson... Have you had any issues with the Ness stick on fillers? Did you find out if a backrest or trunk can work with them?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts