Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally decided to install the Corbin bags on Christine. Here are pics of them after the install. The were off of an 05 KP that was blue. That bike will be for sale soon, but that is another thread.

I had to make new brackets for the floor board mounts since the original ones would only work with peg passenger mounts and not the floor board mounts.

Currently they are up at Witchdoctors getting the bags painted and the brackets power coated to match. Can't wait to get them installed.

Updates to follow...

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
I love the looks of those bags. I hope to have a set some day. Are they roomy? I have the vic bags and they are pretty small. How do these compare?

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Good luck with Corbin. :ltr:
I've owned a few Corbin seats. One I bought and used ~70k miles between two Ducs, another I had on a ZRX for >30k. They both looked liked new when I sold them for over half what I paid for them.

I currently have had one on my FJR for the better part of 50k miles.

Personally, I think they make a fine product.

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Christine eh...does that mean she will fix herself if there is ever an issue...but turn you into a filth spewing weirdo?

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, when I first brought the bike home, my GF at the time said Christine was the perfect name. She is red, sexy, and will kill me one day. It kind of stuck.

I have not had any issues with the quality of the bags. It is the Corbin customer service I hear sucks. These bags are solid. I have been using them for almost a year on the bike I am putting up for sale. They are HUGE inside. Much much much bigger than the stock VIC bags from that era.

I will post up some pics after I get them picked up from Witchdoctors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts