Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been a little preoccupied and haven't had much time to spend on here, and this is why. But my 2 month old daughter will be a Victory girl yet, or at least a motorcycle girl/gear head if I can help it lol.

Wonderful times and I'll gladly give up riding time to spend with this little one. Life is a changin' and I'm all the better for it, I welcome each day with her and my wife...couldn't ask for a better wrencher by my side.

Just figured I'd give the update...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,963 Posts
Fantastic!...great news, and did you see the post number?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, she's our first and I love her to death. It's been very enjoyable and nerve racking at times but I enjoy every minute. And god help her future boyfriends...and me lol And by the way her name is Aspen.

And I hadn't noticed the 106 post, sweet deal.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats!! We are expecting our first also!!
Congrats man, it's very scary and great at the same time. I can't imagine a happier moment than seeing that bundle of joy for the first time, I enjoy every moment, good and tough/rough (cause there aren't bad moments, just tough and rough spots).

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Awesome thumb up and thanks for the pic. Makes me wish mine were that little again....so I could bundle um' up, toss um' in the saddle bag and go for a ride.....They are too big now :ltr:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome thumb up and thanks for the pic. Makes me wish mine were that little again....so I could bundle um' up, toss um' in the saddle bag and go for a ride.....They are too big now :ltr:
I've told my wife for the last month that I'd do that, but no such luck on her giving in lol, but I'm cherishing every moment of this cause it's already going by fast...thanks

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Take it from an old peckerwood.

There is a moment when they are young when you are up in the early morning by yourself having a coffee and you hear them rustling in the other room. It's a magic noise that puts everything in sharp focus. Moments of clarity are rare. Savor it.

Nowadays, when the suns coming up and I am sitting on the deck with a freshly steamed cappuccino I listen and the only sound I hear is the Queen sleeping.

Man, that kind of peace and quiet is priceless.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts