Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shift/Brake controls, specifically location angle. Am I correct to say the dr foot boards of the CCT are adjustable? If so, is that a fore and aft adj or do they have a tilt too?

On my wing I have a Klicktronic shifter. Sim to the Pingal, and would like to add heel shifter on CCT so I could also shift with my foot as well as thumb.

For the brake control I would like to raise it up a bit, steeper angle. If I was unable to I would have to fabricate my own brake lever.

I ride with prosthesis's. Two to be exact, need to alter controls a bit to give me the correct feel and feed back. Unsure about the foot location and angle of the riders ankle. I need to go sit on bike at dealer to get better Idea if I can make this work or not. I have no articulation of either foot. If any one on reading this has a similar challenge I would be indebted to hear your story and how well suited the Vic is to your needs.
SB

·
13,254 Posts
Think on page 122 it will tell you that they can go forward or back wards but no tilt

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Drivers floorboards on X bikes cannot be adjusted front to back and the angle cannot be changed without modification. You can however adjust the controls to one of three positions. Look under the floorboards at the mounts for the controls; you'll see three holes -- chances are that the bolts go through the center hole on each side.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Think on page 122 it will tell you that they can go forward or back wards but no tilt
I went tracked down that manual.

Drivers floorboards on X bikes cannot be adjusted front to back and the angle cannot be changed without modification. You can however adjust the controls to one of three positions. Look under the floorboards at the mounts for the controls; you'll see three holes -- chances are that the bolts go through the center hole on each side.
That is very helpful information, thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts