Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
One other thing - bend over cause the fees they're gonna charge you to get it there will make you feel like you're getting raped. (just kidding)

·
13,251 Posts
If your not moving there rent a bike. The island isn't that big

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yeah, if you are just visiting rent a bike. You won't find any victory's to rent but you'll find bikes other than Harley. But if you are moving there then the only other thing I can say is check to make sure the place you are using to ship it is going to actually crate it. If not, crate it yourself. Lots of dealerships will either give you a crate or sell you one for a decent price. If it's not crated, you can almost count on it getting damaged on the trip. Few more months and I'll be out of the navy and headed back home to Hawaii myself. Luckly the navy will be covering the expense of getting my Victory back to the islands.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in Hawaii (Oahu) and shipped two bikes I did not drain the Oil nor did i disconnect the battery. I did have to run the gas almost out. I just purchased a Vision 8 Ball 2 weeks ago and is being shipped from Pasha Hawaii(CA) $644.00. should be here this coming wednesday!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts