Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals,

I'm a brand new rider in the mid Florida Atlantic region. After completing the two day MTII riders course I shopped for about two months looking for the right Harley. Long story short, I couldn't deny the awesome good looks and reviews of Victory Motorcycles. I ended up with a 2007 Vegas 8-ball having just 8k miles, it just so happened to be around the block from my home. The stars aligned and I made it mine. I've had it a week and have probably put about 300 miles on it so far. I don't have a single complaint or regret about this bike. I'm here mainly to meet other enthusiasts, get help with parts, and friendly conversation. Cheers! cheers

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Welcome Al! Can't no one deny the Vegas is one good lookin ride! IF I was to go to that style, im fairly certain it would be the Vega or Hammer as an 8ball. Enjoy the ride and watch out for them bugs at night!!!!

Safe ridin,
Tim

·
Registered
586 Posts
Enjoy the Victory ride! I took a used HD Ultra Classic out and disliked the vibration at idle, the air filter that left no room for my knee, and the high price. Taking my Kingpin for a spin around Lake Superior this week.

·
Registered
203 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride.

Welcome to the zoo.

;)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Cult...

Enjoy!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome, I was shopping used HD's and came home with a 03 Victory!! as soon I rode my bike there was no turning back. I'm loving it

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey Guys and Gals,

I'm a brand new rider in the mid Florida Atlantic region. After completing the two day MTII riders course I shopped for about two months looking for the right Harley. Long story short, I couldn't deny the awesome good looks and reviews of Victory Motorcycles. I ended up with a 2007 Vegas 8-ball having just 8k miles, it just so happened to be around the block from my home. The stars aligned and I made it mine. I've had it a week and have probably put about 300 miles on it so far. I don't have a single complaint or regret about this bike. I'm here mainly to meet other enthusiasts, get help with parts, and friendly conversation. Cheers! cheers

Hey Airborne-

I just bought a 2013 vegas 8ball. Love it. I am coming from a naked sport bike, and before that a metric cruiser. No complaints about this bike- it's pure awesomeness!

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
I am in Wichita with a 2012 CCT. What city do you live in? I love my CCT so far about 5,000 miles on it now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts