Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a short :) 1100 mile ride from Northern VA down I81 through Pigeon Forge, the Tail of the Dragon, Cherokee, and the entire Blue Ridge Parkway. Had a great time. The Jackpot garnered alot of attention along the way including several very nice comments from HD riders. Many people wanted to know who I liked the Victory and several stated it would be their next bike. I did not see another Victory along the way though. I seems strange to me to see so much interest in the brand from others but not see any on the road.

Hank

·
Registered
156 Posts
short ride, I'd like to hear what you call a long one! Man it sounds like a really nice route that you took. It seems you would see more Vics out there I hope to see that too , I also have friends with the interest that have harleys too. I am hoping that victory will get the service and dealers up in numbers soon. have fun, Mike

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have 500 miles on my new XC all around my county and I have so far yet to see another Victory on the road with me. Mostly all Harley's and some rice rockets. I look forward to seeing/meeting any Victory riders along the way. cheers

·
Registered
154 Posts
I've seen a few Vics around No. Georgia from time to time. Last nite went over to Dahlonega for dinner and when we came out there was a brand new Kingpin sittin a few spaces down from my XC. I think there was some kinda astrological implosion - two Vics within three parking spaces.
Baker Air wings due to arrive today, hoping the Cee Bailey Dragon gets here before the meet in June.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts