Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions on a dark tint windshield similar to the one that's on back order until at least September? I'd like to get this tall flip off my bike this week.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Any suggestions on a dark tint windshield similar to the one that's on back order until at least September? I'd like to get this tall flip off my bike this week.
Gustaffson Euroflip, any tint and size you want with better optical quality than the rest of these flip shields.

·
Premium Member
13,162 Posts
Gustaffson Euroflip, any tint and size you want with better optical quality than the rest of these flip shields.
I agree and get the cone shaped grinder for use with the Dremel tool to drill the holes. Much easier and much less chance of cracking the acrylic.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How do they compare to the short flip that's carried by Victory?

·
13,002 Posts
Guys please help us out and add your model bike and where you live to better us helping you
Thanks

·
Registered
573 Posts
I had horrible experience with Gustafson. They would not take a windshield back, period....at least for me. Unbeleivble arrogance. They don't know how to drill holes in a windshield, but presume it is easy for you? That way, they NEVER have to return a shield. Doesn't matter why...wrong size, optics, etc. Clever? Maybe. Or maybe .....?

In my case, I didn't want to drill hole. The guy with the fake Italian accent said it was so custom they couldn't take it back. I never touched it, and finally shipped it back. They of course, accepted it, but refused a refund. Bunch of crooks in my humble opinion.

Try Joe at CeeBaieys, he stands behind hs products. Not important if you are happy with what you get, critical if you aren't.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts