Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No Judge in 2015 line up on Vic's website.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Bad move on vics part to make a bike that couldn't use aftermarket parts already out there. They don't have enough following yet for the aftermarket crowd to jump aboard quick enough. Judge had a better chance if they made it like(or didn't make) the gunner.

·
Premium Member
13,061 Posts
I'm afraid it will be more like a bastard step-child than a collector's item...:ltr:

Either way, I still love mine!!!!thumb up
Unfortunately you might be right about that but things can still be fabricated and it's still a Victory with all the power and reliability built in.

What makes it more of a step-child is the side covers changed from the two years they were made. At least a person can tell a mile away which year it is.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
I love my '13 Sunset Red Judge and glad that I got it when I did. Besides the Vision, it is one of the more distinctive Vic's made!

I don't understand how the Gunner has all of a sudden become a "staple"!

Cheers

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I didn't see a Boardwalk in the lineup either ... And sadly , no return of the Kingpin 8Ball .:(

·
Registered
780 Posts
If I have to pick one- the 14 riding position is far more important to me than the oval.
But that said- I would like to see / buy replacement "oval" side covers for mine. I certainly agree that the oval was a intregal part of it's character.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
If I have to pick one- the 14 riding position is far more important to me than the oval.
But that said- I would like to see / buy replacement "oval" side covers for mine. I certainly agree that the oval was a intregal part of it's character.
I've added the egro kit to my '13 which suits me better!

I think that if you were to change to the ovals, you would have to change out the seat as well...I think.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Yup- which would likely compromise the riding position too. Some '14 replacement covers resurrecting the oval in some manner would be a sweet add on, but highly highly unlikely to ever see the light of day.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Hello Team.

I just notice that the Judge is missing from the Victory website. I really want one and was planning to trade my 2008 Softail Rocker for a Judge.
I already have a 2013 XC and I am in love with the engine, my HD barely hits 90MPH and feels like is going to explode! (96ci engine.).

I like my Harley and I think is a cool bike because is not your average HD but I really like the Freedom 106ci engine.

Should I go with the gunner instead? I also like a lot the Highball but my main objective was the Judge. Also I still owe 5,000 on the HD. Should I wait until is finally paid to trade it or is anyway the dealer can take it.?

·
Premium Member
6,041 Posts
Now that is a cool looking bike, ha ha don't sell her lah ....

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I love the Gunner , especially in green .

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I think the Rocker C might bring good money privately as they where only in production for a few years.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
I think the Rocker C might bring good money privately as they where only in production for a few years.
Travis: you are correct, it was made only from 2008 to 2011. Mine is the regular Rocker (FXCW) but I add the trick seat that will make it a "Rocker C" (FXCWC). I quote the trick seat from the HD dealership and it was close to $2,000. I found it used in perfect condition on eBay for $200.00. I just need to buy the bushings and spring washers where the trick seat pivots. Still don't know what to do because I still own $5,000. I just got it last year. I trade my 2011 Iron 883 for the Rocker. I only use it for bar hopping and the bi-weekly bike nights, for going around the back roads and far from home I use the XC.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Travis: you are correct, it was made only from 2008 to 2011. Mine is the regular Rocker (FXCW) but I add the trick seat that will make it a "Rocker C" (FXCWC). I quote the trick seat from the HD dealership and it was close to $2,000. I found it used in perfect condition on eBay for $200.00. I just need to buy the bushings and spring washers where the trick seat pivots. Still don't know what to do because I still own $5,000. I just got it last year. I trade my 2011 Iron 883 for the Rocker. I only use it for bar hopping and the bi-weekly bike nights, for going around the back roads and far from home I use the XC.
Dos,

See if you can get someone on Craigs list to take it off your hands then jump on a judge soon as you can. Make them HD owners turn their noses up at you on bike nights. thumb up

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hello Team.

I just notice that the Judge is missing from the Victory website. I really want one and was planning to trade my 2008 Softail Rocker for a Judge.
I already have a 2013 XC and I am in love with the engine, my HD barely hits 90MPH and feels like is going to explode! (96ci engine.).

I like my Harley and I think is a cool bike because is not your average HD but I really like the Freedom 106ci engine.

Should I go with the gunner instead? I also like a lot the Highball but my main objective was the Judge. Also I still owe 5,000 on the HD. Should I wait until is finally paid to trade it or is anyway the dealer can take it.?

Rocker c is very rare bike here in UK and consequently used prices are very strong (£11-14000)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts