Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting the victory stage 1 shotgun exhaust system installed on my bike on Saturday. Can someone who has this on there bike already comment on their pipes? Also, pics would be great.

I am excited because the stock pipes are really bad on my 2011 vegas. But, that is my only complaint so far.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well you guys are no help :) I will take some pictures this weekend and put them on here with my review of the exhaust system in case anyone else is considering this route.

·
Registered
396 Posts
jeff,
everyone must be at sturgis or taking a nap,
be patient you will get more replies.
i have the victory drag pipes on my bike,
(they were already installed when i purchased it)
they are ok,better than stock. but aftermarket
pipes are the best for hp gains and sound.
check out rpw pipes,hard krome,or google
"victory exhaust pipes".thumb up

·
Registered
162 Posts
I am getting the victory stage 1 shotgun exhaust system installed on my bike on Saturday. Can someone who has this on there bike already comment on their pipes? Also, pics would be great.

I am excited because the stock pipes are really bad on my 2011 vegas. But, that is my only complaint so far.
I was goin with the shotguns but switchedn after reading reviews from lloyds... anything is better than stock though even if they dont add numbers on the DYNO. I went with the Vic 2 into 1.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pictures of shotgun exhaust!

Well I have the shotgun exhaust installed on my 2011 vegas. I couldn't be happier. To me the pipes look really cool and they sound even better. They are nice and loud and have a nice mean rumble to them. Also, it could just be the sound making me think so, but my bike does seem faster now. Here are some pictures. If you are considering the shotgun exhaust, don't wait! I love the clean and simple look of the shotgun exhaust. Also, I confirmed at the dealership that these pipes are made by Cobra.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts