Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
The stock connector for the GPS unit on a Victory XCT is inside the fairing. You install a mount for a specific Victory branded GPS on the handlebar and run wires into the inside of the fairing for the connection to the stereo system.
That GPS unit was a Garmin Zumo 660 with Victory branding.

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
3,822 Posts
Any GPS can use the factory connector with a little work. I use a TomTom dedicated GPS on trips.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Any GPS can use the factory connector with a little work. I use a TomTom dedicated GPS on trips.
Well I guess buying a GPS is in the list when I buy the bike

found this one 2016 XCT at an Indian dealer
They are asking 12,500.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Shorter aftermarket windshield
OEM backrest and looks like OEM seat probably heated since it's a tour.
Looks like might be OEM handlebars
Low miles.

Reactions: Jbuscaino

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello,
New to the victory form.
Experienced rider here. My wife and I love to ride 2 up. Want a new bike. Research has brought me here. I test ride a road king. It was okay. Looked at Indian. Then I found the Victory cross country and fell in love with the looks. I have never risen one and can’t find one in Louisiana to test ride so I’m not sure how to get a test ride without driving a hundred miles or more. everything I read and the videos I’ve watched are saying the victory is a great bike. Do I just pull the trigger?? Anyone in Louisiana have one ? I live in Lafayette and am willing to travel an hour or so just to get a good look at the bike. Just asking for some guidance.
thanks.
The wife and I just got back to Texas after 45 days on the road to Fairbanks, AK. No problems with our 2016 Victory CCT. Heated grips and seats came in handy many times over 8420 miles. No soreness at the end of long days. Comfort and beauty. I recommend it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello,
New to the victory form.
Experienced rider here. My wife and I love to ride 2 up. Want a new bike. Research has brought me here. I test ride a road king. It was okay. Looked at Indian. Then I found the Victory cross country and fell in love with the looks. I have never risen one and can’t find one in Louisiana to test ride so I’m not sure how to get a test ride without driving a hundred miles or more. everything I read and the videos I’ve watched are saying the victory is a great bike. Do I just pull the trigger?? Anyone in Louisiana have one ? I live in Lafayette and am willing to travel an hour or so just to get a good look at the bike. Just asking for some guidance.
thanks.
Brother ..the cross country in my opinion is amazing!! I bought mine beginning of this season.90% of the time I’m with wife..very comfortable and plenty ….I mean plenty of power.I drive 3 hours to buy mine..the mentions of it being such a reliable bike are true..in my opinion..it’s so much bang for the money..

·
Registered
20 Posts
Brother ..the cross country in my opinion is amazing!! I bought mine beginning of this season.90% of the time I’m with wife..very comfortable and plenty ….I mean plenty of power.I drive 3 hours to buy mine..the mentions of it being such a reliable bike are true..in my opinion..it’s so much bang for the money..
GO GET HER !!

Sky Cloud Wheel Tire Fuel tank

·
Registered
20 Posts
Also the handling is out of this world!
My wife suggest passenger floorboards..

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
You buy one yet? :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
2012 XCT on Facebook market 45k miles $8k in Michigan