Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A nearby dealer has a 2012 Vegas 8-Ball with 758 miles on it (used). Bike has Victory quick release windshield (seems to be mounted pretty high, but just about what I want), Victory shotgun pipes (flat black). No other mods/customization that I know of. They're asking $10K. I'm looking to trade my baby bike (2009 Hyosung GV250 w/ windshield, luggage rack, and saddle bags no mods, 1500 miles, bought new in March 2012). 8-Ball would would be replacing the Hyosung as a daily commuter (still have the 12 CCT for long trips). I will eventually be changing the seat and adding saddle bags. Maybe adding the tach (opinions welcome from everyone). I've test rode every Harley, Kawa, Honda, etc in the 750cc up range. Wasn't able to find a Triumph Speedmaster or Thunderbird to try locally. After trying all these bikes, Victory Vegas 8-Ball won out with the Hammer as a close second.

Now, should I go for it, or run like He**? Any and all opinions welcomed!wac
If I don't get this one, I'll be buying one (probably new; original plan, just ran across this one) at the beginning of next spring.

·
Registered
566 Posts
That seems like a damn good deal actually. Those mods are probably another $1000 in parts alone, without labor, and you're getting a 2012 bike, which means basically brand new. It all comes down to your other alternatives for the same money. If you like it, and like the mods, I don't see you doing any better.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I would run, RUN to the dealer and buy it. Sounds like a great deal :):

·
Registered
261 Posts
And you don't own it yet??????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts