Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my hard lowers back today and they sure do look great! I sent them out to JTD to get the new LED lights installed. He did it for free, paid for all the shipping, honored the $75 coupon after it had already expired and he replaced both speaker boxes due to a few cracks where the speakers screwed in. Turn around time was 5 days door to door. I just thought people should know how great my customer service experience was. I bought these when they first came out and along with my Madstad windshield brackets every ounce of buffeting was cured. If anyone is considering these I highly recommend these lowers. Great product. Great customer service.

·
Premium Member
13,707 Posts
Good to hear! Yep. John is a good guy for sure.

I use the same combination of lower and Madstad brackets to cure any buffeting on my XC too. The nice thing is they are so affordable. The lowers allowed me to keep the forged lower crash bars on it. It really sets it apart from most other bikes on the road today.

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to hear! Yep. John is a good guy for sure.

I use the same combination of lower and Madstad brackets to cure any buffeting on my XC too. The nice thing is they are so affordable. The lowers allowed me to keep the forged lower crash bars on it. It really sets it apart from most other bikes on the road today.
It was actually because of your review that I bought those brackets and the National Cycles windshield. So I appreciated your review. Thanks!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts