Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shout out to VicBaggers! Another awesome supporter of our defunct brand and another company that sincerely is a pleasure to work with!

I have been shopping for a backrest for The Crow (passenger) but wanted something functional, safe and clean looking! I am also thinking about going to a pizza box tour pack and was trying to find a backrest that would do it all, or fabricate one or . . (time passing . . . ) or . . . (more time passing). Ultimately, I had my eye on the underseat-mounting backrest from Witchdoctors (another company I love dealing with) but it wasn't going to be available until May 30 . . . so I scoured the inter-web (is it too tall . . . can I cut it down when I get it . . . should I figure out how to put a rack on it that's removable . . . but Conquest has a shorter one . . time passing) but ultimately decided to wait. May 28th I ordered online, only to find out it was back ordered till the end of June which was communicated professionally by Witchdoctors). I ended up ordering a backrest and rack, that to be honest probably would have been able to work with both the included and removable backrest AND a tour pack with an easy mod or two.

So, then I call ( I believe) it was Eric at VicBaggers. This guy is as sincere, accommodating and as customer service centered as anyone I've come across working any counter or phone.

It turns out they have options for me and they are so grateful for our support. I ended up going (for this season) with the under seat mounted backrest and some other groovy bits for the Crow. I cancelled my order from Witchdoctors and called VicBaggers back and I ordered it. VicBaggers shipped it the same day . . it's on its way to Canada now! Awesome!

Taking nothing away from WitchDoctors at all, stuff goes in and out of stock all the time . . life's like that and every convo I've had with their staff is top notch. VicBaggers was just a fantastic experience in it's own right and they will definitely see my support and my visa number again (and again.)

Thank you!

Karatemoto

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Well spoken and I agree with that statement as I have had dealings with both and like both.

Skin

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Not a fan of the look on most stuff they sell but they are good people. :)

·
Premium Member
1,867 Posts
Yes, Vic Baggers is an awesome company. They had an amazing presence at the SEVR with beautiful products designed especially for us Victory fans.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
btw....we'll need pics of the new back rest or this is all BS ... :grin

·
Registered
812 Posts
I have known Eric before Vicbaggers, he is a stand up guy. You wont find better quality or faster service out there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts