Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is for posting pictures of your Boardwalk.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Ruby

Alright then, I'll be the first to post my pride and joy....also known as 2nd wife, Ruby.

Only upgrades to date are the HID's for the low and high beams. Rolled over my first 1000 miles today. My lil girl is growing up so quick. :ltr:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Alright then, I'll be the first to post my pride and joy....also known as 2nd wife, Ruby.

Only upgrades to date are the HID's for the low and high beams. Rolled over my first 1000 miles today. My lil girl is growing up so quick. :ltr:
Take the back seat off. It's much sexier that way.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Take the back seat off. It's much sexier that way.
I totally agree. However, the Mrs would be pissed if she had to ride on the fender.. cheers

·
Registered
90 Posts
I totally agree. However, the Mrs would be pissed if she had to ride on the fender.. cheers
Well it only takes 5 minutes to put it on. Put it on when she wants to ride with you. Unless that's the majority of the time. Then your screwed. But at the same time, she will be covering up the sear so it wouldn't be so bad.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I might as well add some pictures to this thread too.

The day I brought her home. I had to get the black one. Everybody knows black is the fastest color...

And as she sits now

·
Registered
129 Posts
I've got to say I like the Boardwalks. I went to the Vic dealer a few weeks back and thought I would really liking the High ball and Vegas, but after really checking them out, the Boardwalk stood out. The other bikes were very nice as well, but I had seen a picture of the Boardwalk in the past and didn't think much of them until I looked it over and sat on one! Any way, ended up with the Cross Roads which is better for the little lady and I, but I would sure like to pick one up for cruising around. Gotta let the wallet recoop first though. Great looking bikes you all posted.thumb up

·
Registered
9 Posts
Boardwalk

I hear you John I wanted both too but I decided that I would always want to ride so if the Mrs wants more comfort I will buy when my my cash flow improves.All good for Victory we all want more than one.

·
Premium Member
8,711 Posts
I've got to say I like the Boardwalks. I went to the Vic dealer a few weeks back and thought I would really liking the High ball and Vegas, but after really checking them out, the Boardwalk stood out. The other bikes were very nice as well, but I had seen a picture of the Boardwalk in the past and didn't think much of them until I looked it over and sat on one! Any way, ended up with the Cross Roads which is better for the little lady and I, but I would sure like to pick one up for cruising around. Gotta let the wallet recoop first though. Great looking bikes you all posted.thumb up
Great looking Boardwalk!
if the little lady complains about comfort there's a great backrest available to fit the Vic rear touring seat, I get no complaints with mine, only compliments.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Here's the picture - the day it came home.... and then it snowed.
And then it snowed some more.
Now working on modifications

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Those Boardwalks sure are sharp.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts