Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

2041 - 2057 of 2057 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Here's my 14' just installed the hmd520 wedges. Man they paint match perfectly...

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
Nice Bike ! What seat do you have , looks Awesome !

·
Registered
25 Posts
2013 Cross Country retired police bike

Hi All,

Just bought the '13 cross country with 12,475 miles from a local city at auction. They removed most everything from the bike, so I'll be looking to add a good bit of stuff and am considering using the rear police box for luggage, and lights for more night visibility. The bike was prepped by victory police motorcycles out of Arizona. Here's a couple pics of her pre-delivery, and post auction. Anyone knows where I can look for replacement lights, please advise, I've already got some Kuryakyn running lights ordered.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
On Facebook, there are at least three Victory buy sell and trade pages. Lots of Vic stuff gets posted every day. You can place ISO postings for the items you desire.
If this is your first Victory, there are things to know. Download an owners manual and feel free to ask us, we are here and glad to help you out of your money.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
@ranamy Man 12K on a 13, thats like not even broke in. Only about 2 oil changes on the thing. Congrats

·
Registered
25 Posts
On Facebook, there are at least three Victory buy sell and trade pages. Lots of Vic stuff gets posted every day. You can place ISO postings for the items you desire.
If this is your first Victory, there are things to know. Download an owners manual and feel free to ask us, we are here and glad to help you out of your money.
appreciate it RICZ! Will check the FB pages out, got the manual downloaded already for sure. LOTS of stuff I do not know so I'll be asking questions, will do my best to use the search feature too!

:laugh

·
Premium Member
13,043 Posts
You've got to be right about those gromets being a police add-on - maybe for mounting lights or siren - definitely not stock. Seems like a dandy place for adding some running lights.
I agree. Take advantage of them and cover them at the same time with some fog or running lights.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Here's mine:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,067 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Very very sharp.