2,907 Posts
Reactions: PaiN

·
Registered
981 Posts

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Pain I have to say man....you've done an totally awesome job sprucing up your baby....cheers ...enjoy and Ride Safe!

Rob
Thanks much, All of that wrap has held up. Pulling it out of winter storage last weekend, it stilled looked great, just a bit of a rub down here and there, it'll be all shined up again :)

Reactions: CanuckRob

·
Registered
2014 Cross Country
305 Posts
I have a black XC. I wonder how Pains stripes would look in reverse. Red Stripes on Black..... I might have to try this.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have a black XC. I wonder how Pains stripes would look in reverse. Red Stripes on Black..... I might have to try this.
I have a friend who always photo shops different options for changing colours of stripes. I don’t know how to do it but maybe you know or someone else Photoshop it in and see what you think.

·
Registered
2011 Victory Cross Country
10 Posts
This is my 2011 Victory Cross Country. I made a raised bracket to install pegs high enough so that when my daughter was 5 she could ride. Handle bars that attach to the drivers backrest to hold onto and put strips on top of saddle bags for when she climbed onto bike. All my kids love to ride just haven't had time lately to take them that is one thing I plan on changing when things return to normal. Ride Safe..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,127 Posts
Don't wait to long for taking the kids out, I used to take mine riding often now one lives in another city and one lives in another state.

·
13,303 Posts
Maddog1960
all most looks like a black headlight bezel would feet perfect

·
Registered
2014 Cross Country
305 Posts
I took this on Saturday. Too good of a photo op to pass up!
Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 3.40.46 PM.png

Reactions: otab and CanuckRob

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
2,085 Posts
IMG_20200524_154209.jpg

No fancy background but that is the bike at the moment.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
I miss my beautiful gal....she was one hell of a ride...may she rest in peace!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Indy what kind of a seat is that you have on there?

Stay Safe,

Rob
Drag specialties. Nothing fancy.
IMO the factory heat seat has zero padding I felt like I was sitting on the pan all the time.
I can ride 600+ miles easy with this seat just having fuel and water stops. :)

·
Registered
981 Posts
Drag specialties. Nothing fancy.
IMO the factory heat seat has zero padding I felt like I was sitting on the pan all the time.
I can ride 600+ miles easy with this seat just having fuel and water stops. :)
ahhh Looks like a beauty....I agree the OEM seats were awful...I have an ultimate on mine and I love it....I use to regularly ride from Elmvale ON Can to Crestview KY 585 miles in under 9 hours including time at the border...no stops cept fuel and a hot dog at ext 110 in ohio LOL

Stay Safe,

Rob

Reactions: IndyVictory

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I think I read this one moves forward and ultimate moves back? I am only 5'9 ish so didn't want to reach more for the bars.

·
Registered
981 Posts
I think I read this one moves forward and ultimate moves back? I am only 5'9 ish so didn't want to reach more for the bars.
Yea I believe your correct...I am 6 ' 4" so little further back was good for me 8) Love this ride....

Stay Safe,

Rob

Reactions: IndyVictory
2061 - 2079 of 2079 Posts