Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

761 - 780 of 804 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
This is with the rear fender off, the license plate actuator folds under and flips out.

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
I made my own rear fender, handlebars and exhaust, not to mention about 10 or 12 other things.

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Note (no lean) I made my own power center stand, because I was told it could not be done.

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Finally complete

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
I custom made my own rear fender, handlebars and exhaust. not to mention about 10 or 12 other things.
That is SUPER mate, well done

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thank you very much. A lot of labor and hard work went into this build.

·
13,177 Posts
Nice job Tom
did you add material to the bottom of the front fairing

·
Registered
108 Posts
No, only thing I did to the front faring was shave the turn signals. I did air ride the front and rear of the bike and put a 23" rim on the front, which included having to get a raked triple tree and Arlen Ness front fender

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Is your bike a Cross Roads with a Cross Country fairing added to it?

·
Registered
108 Posts
No, I apologize I realize I put it on the wrong one and reposted it yesterday on the correct forum.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Heres mine.
2013 Crossroads Classic.
5232 Miles at time of purchase last week.
Put about 250 on her so far.
Mostly stock, though seems to have a Vegas trunk on the back, Boss Audio sound system, additional driving lights.
Looking to change the stock bulbs to LED to match the additional driving lights, and I'm on the search for a good deal on floor board mounted highway pegs

Attachments

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Nice

I have a 2011 XR. I had the Victory windshield on mine, got rid of it after 15,000 miles bought a different one. Good bikes, got 46K+ miles on mine now. A while back I bought a wind deflector that goes down behind the forks, actually works good for me, helps cut out some of the buffeting above 55mph. I got it off of ebay from Black Ace Billet for I believe $65. It says it is for the Cross Country, but to me it helps our bikes also. I bolted it on with 2 bolts below the headlight and wired tied it into place. It is just made out of plastic but it is good plastic to me anyway. Enjoy the new ride! Pretty bike. Mine is black, no more black bikes for me, to hard to keep clean. Keep the rubber side down. Speaking of rubber I like the Avon tyres better than the Dunlop E3. To me they stick better in the rain.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
This thread has been quiet for a while so I figured I would wake it up. Took off work after lunch today and put a few miles on the ol' XR. Little country store up the road from me where a bunch of bikes gather but I was the only one today.
IMG_20171006_154408811.jpg

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Glamour shot

Here's a beauty photo I took on that hellish logging road. The darkness of the deep woods made for a nice shot, I think.

Attachments

·
Registered
418 Posts
This thread has been quiet for a while so I figured I would wake it up. Took off work after lunch today and put a few miles on the ol' XR. Little country store up the road from me where a bunch of bikes gather but I was the only one today.
View attachment 228777
I think I've been there before, where is it?

·
13,177 Posts
I made my own rear fender, handlebars and exhaust, not to mention about 10 or 12 other things.
here in MN, you can get a ticket if plate is not shown and your parked on the street.
nice idea

·
Premium Member
8,938 Posts
Innovation multiplied by talent equals Unique Ride!

761 - 780 of 804 Posts