Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant look at my ugly , big , goofy rubber boards for much longer . I need an upgrade in this area pronto , I have seen some boards but would like to see more so I can make an educated decision . Pictures much appreciated !

·
Registered
77 Posts
Here you go mags....

Kuryakyn with matching highway pegs. Very comfortable and the toe actually raises up to change up your foot angle.

ImageUploadedByMO Free1459908427.565507.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Brother , I was eyeing those in the all black model .

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
I cant look at my ugly , big , goofy rubber boards for much longer.!
If you rode more...your feet would be on the floorboards and you wouldn't have to look at them so much. ;)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Got these a couple weeks ago, they grip well. There was nothing wrong with the stock boards, just going for looks. Virtually the exact same size, surface area wise, as the stockers.

So far very pleased.

About 3 benji's from parts pit stop.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got these a couple weeks ago, they grip well. There was nothing wrong with the stock boards, just going for looks. Virtually the exact same size, surface area wise, as the stockers.

So far very pleased.

About 3 benji's from parts pit stop.
I like the look of those , I already have the matching passenger pegs on my bike now .

·
Registered
156 Posts
I like the look of those , I already have the matching passenger pegs on my bike now .
Thanks!

Do you have a pic of the passenger boards?

One other thing I forgot to mention is the new boards seem to stay cleaner than the stockers, it seemed like the rubber foot bed would attract the dust from my shoes. It seems....

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks!

Do you have a pic of the passenger boards?
I will put up a pic tonight for you , I got them on the forum for a great deal .

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those look kool v , nice custom look .

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Whoa , those E.T.'s lookin stout Ace , need black , I imagine they have black too ... Those look really high end .

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you want an inexpensive alternative you can do what I did. I used chrome trim that you would find on cars and wrapped it around the edge of the floorboard. Completely changes the look of the floorboards.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice idea , but I'm looking for a real change in this area ... It does make them look a lot different .

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Here's mine, Arlen Ness deep cut:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SPARK'S Ness boards look awesome , those things are sweet !

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
SPARK'S Ness boards look awesome , those things are sweet !

Thanks Mags, adding the Ness shifter / brake pedals really set it off as well.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts