Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

181 - 200 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Oh you will like the cams.....oh yes you will! I passed a car and hit 117 mph last weekend, and still had plenty of beef left. If my helmet didn't bobble id have put her over 125, ...that's for tomorrow!

Those new Lloydz LSC drop ins are calling my name!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Here's my Gunner after some mods.

The speedo bucket and headlight ring being blacked out makes a big difference. I dig it. Did you do it yourself? Soon I've planned to do the same using some spray plasti dip. I hope to get similar results.

Oh, and where are those fork covers from? I remember looking into getting a set last fall but I can't seem to find them anywhere now.

·
Registered
85 Posts
The speedo bucket and headlight ring being blacked out makes a big difference. I dig it. Did you do it yourself? Soon I've planned to do the same using some spray plasti dip. I hope to get similar results.

Oh, and where are those fork covers from? I remember looking into getting a set last fall but I can't seem to find them anywhere now.

Thanks! Bad Ace Billet did all of it.

I sent the headlight ring and speedometer to them. They powder coated the ring and cerakoted the Speedo using an air dry method.

The upper fork tubes between the triple trees is a new piece they just started making. The rubber fork gaiters are the ones they sell for the Octane.

·
Registered
85 Posts
What was the turn around time for the cerakoting?

Just a day or two. But I had to ship it to them and they shipped it back. So I'd say 6-8 days total.

Reactions: Maineiack

·
Registered
129 Posts
2014 Gunner, Highball Apes, Victory Ness grips and mirrors, floor boards and controls, Leather Victory panniers, Victory signature red seat and swept exhaust.
I really like the chrome wedges! I was thinking about doing the same but I can never find a set for cheap enough. How is the lean angle with the floorboards?

I suppose I should post a recent picture or two of my Gunner.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
I really like the chrome wedges! I was thinking about doing the same but I can never find a set for cheap enough. How is the lean angle with the floorboards?

I suppose I should post a recent picture or two of my Gunner.
Nice bud :) floor boards aren't any worse than the foot pegs when it comes to scrubbing out on lean . How did you mount those driving lights ?

cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
This thread is for pictures of your Victory Gunner.
20200508_192822.jpg
IMG-20200508-WA0015.jpeg IMG-20200508-WA0001.jpeg
Sorry if the pictures are all over the place, not quite got hang of posting yet. 2016 Gunner with low miles, Just fitted a JW LED headlight the day before this so havent tried in the dark yet, pictures in hills North of Stavanger,Norway. May 2020

·
Registered
2017 Gunner
3 Posts
2017 Stage 1 X bow with baffles pulled and Big City Thunder Baffles installed. Many other mods as well.

181 - 200 of 202 Posts