Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 295 Posts

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
This isn't my High Ball, but if it were, this is what I would look like riding it. :ltr:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
229 Posts
Here's mine with the passenger setup.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
where did you buy these pipes?

I'm having a hard time finding anywhere that has these for the High Ball or any pipes for that matter.
I got them from my dealer they are the same for the Vegas and 8 ball. Have you called your dealer?

·
Registered
63 Posts
My High Ball

Here's my High Ball, replaced my Cross Country. Got it an accident back in May, got hurt really bad and my Cross Country got totaled.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,326 Posts
This isn't my HB. I was just taking it for a ride during one of the Fuel It Demo's at the local Vic dealership. Rode very nice and loved it. The truck driver fixed it up with some of Victory's parts. The sound was excellent from these Shotgun pipes. This was in March, 2011.

·
Registered
45 Posts
where did you buy these pipes?

I'm having a hard time finding anywhere that has these for the High Ball or any pipes for that matter.
Look like the Vic ones. Are there no dealers carrying them? I would guess any pipes that would fit the Vegas, and there are MANY out there, should fit the Highball. Here are a couple of vendors that make some real nice pipes:

http://www.conquestcustoms.com/

http://www.cycleopsusa.com/

Good luck!

·
Registered
142 Posts
They look identical to my Vegas black swepts which are Victory pipes - do look around though as they look nice but lack power, there are better pipes.

·
Registered
229 Posts
sweet tank

Here's my High Ball, replaced my Cross Country. Got it an accident back in May, got hurt really bad and my Cross Country got totaled.
First of all, I'm sorry to hear you got hurt and your XC got totaled. I am glad you're back riding again. I know a few who are not so fortunate.

Secondly, wise choice on the High-Ball. I'm sure you'll love it as much as the rest of us do. It is a huge departure from a touring bike like an XC.

Thirdly, that tank is sweet, I don't recall that being an optional paint color.

·
Registered
229 Posts
What model seat did you go with?
If I'm completely honest, the passenger seat (and pegs) was "stolen" off another Vegas on the dealer's showroom floor. :D
It is the midsize passenger pillion for the Kingpin & Vegas models.
My wife doesn't like it very much. She says its too firm and not wide enough. :crzy: Then again, the whole bike isn't made for 2 up touring anyway. :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
One of a Kind High Ball

First of all, I'm sorry to hear you got hurt and your XC got totaled. I am glad you're back riding again. I know a few who are not so fortunate.

Secondly, wise choice on the High-Ball. I'm sure you'll love it as much as the rest of us do. It is a huge departure from a touring bike like an XC.

Thirdly, that tank is sweet, I don't recall that being an optional paint color.
Thanks, getting better and it is taking a little time. Dealer repainted the tank and I liked it that way.

Getting older, so I wanted to go back to an old style of bike, nice and simple.

·
Registered
301 Posts
glad to see that your back up & running, great looking bike, im a fan of the highball. im thinking about changing my rims to the highball style rims after rideing one this past weekend. cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
New mods, on the cheap.

Ditched the plastic tag/turnsignal mount

Added:

Smoked LED turnsignal strip
Self made side tag mount
RPW pipes off ebay for $100, took off the damaged heat sheilds and wrapped them in DEI black wrap
Smoked front turn signals

1 - 20 of 295 Posts