·
Registered
22 Posts
This is the Highball I traded my Roadking for this weekend

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
79 Cutlass & Cbossio... Are you guys really short or do you have really short arms? Roll your bars ahead it looks much better. Love the Highball! I miss mine when I am just scooting into work or bar hopping around town.

·
Registered
14 Posts
79 Cutlass & Cbossio... Are you guys really short or do you have really short arms? Roll your bars ahead it looks much better. Love the Highball! I miss mine when I am just scooting into work or bar hopping around town.
Really short? yeah, I'm a midget, at 4'3" :devil

I'm 5'8", and with the bars forward the 1" I moved them down, the clutch lever was almost over the grips and down, so moving them back to where they are makes the clutch even with the grips. My buddy at 6'1" didn't like them in the stock position either, so maybe if you're a giant with massive hands its fine, but I'd rather have the bike fit me, for me riding it, than what "looks cool" :grin

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
The clutch lever is adjustable... So is the brake lever & throttle housing. If that's were they are comfortable though just leave them.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Now all you need is a can of plastidip... Get rid of the chrome ring on your headlight & black that speedo out. Good looking bike and welcome to the forum! Not a pile of Albertan's on here but there is a few of us.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Here's my 2013

261 - 280 of 311 Posts