Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
301 - 320 of 353 Posts

· Registered
393 Posts
I like that orange, if i do get another Vic it's gonna be orange!!
It's a disease. Already had a Red '13 Vision.....then saw this in '17....two tone orange and cream with white-walls.... Pretty sure they saw me coning ;-) LMYR

Reactions: CanuckRob

· Registered
691 Posts
On top of the Bunya Mountains, looking west. No higher ground between there and the West Australian coast.
Spent the day appreciating the 70 kg lower weight than the HardBall, but also learning about the difference between 70 mm and 130 mm of rear suspension travel. Better check the rear spring preload tomorrow, the previous owner may have been a gorilla

Attachments

Reactions: Motorbikerx

· Premium Member
11,313 Posts
The High Ball is a great looking scooter.

Reactions: ObiSteve

· Premium Member
11,313 Posts
Nice scooter (y)

· Premium Member
11,313 Posts
nice

· Registered
2012 Victory Highball
18 Posts
Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Wheel Plant
This is my new baby.
Have S&S airbox mod and PC5 upgrades on way as well as obligatory tail tidy, led indicators and Arlen Ness tear drop mirrors. Also considering painting rims red.
Can anyone please tell me how I can acquire the later model headlight?

· Registered
691 Posts
The High Ball sitting at the end of 20kms of narrow winding chewed up bitumen that drops a thousand feet. In other words, another ride on the country roads round here, ending up for a beer at the Cooyar pub, established 1903.
Cloud Sky Tire Wheel Bicycle

Reactions: NAB

· Registered
691 Posts
Went for a ride up the valley in between rain showers to test the Progressive shock I got from Mbx on some chopped up bitumen. I ran into an electrical storm heading straight at me, so turned back before reaching the start of the dirt, 36kms north of here. The new shock is a big improvement, the compression damping feels much more responsive to bump speed, so a lot more comfort on big suspension hits. Another inch of suspension travel would be better of course, but this will keep me happy for now. Thanks Mbx.
It's been raining for a while, and general flood alerts have been made.
The river has more flow in it than a week ago, but isn't near flooding yet.

Tire Wheel Sky Plant Vehicle

In 2011, the last big flood, it was 12m higher here apparently.
Back in September, I was out on the hill across the river with the fire brigade keeping an eye on a controlled burn that was looking like it was gonna get out of control.

301 - 320 of 353 Posts