Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

401 - 420 of 439 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Cool deal, Kyle, good for you, it's always great to make a few bucks back on some parts you didn't want anyway, lol! Bike looks great man!

·
Registered
396 Posts
kyle,how does it handle with the ape hangers now?
heres mine...

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
It handles great. No problem at all. The first day was a little different just because they are 3 inches narrower than my old fly bars. But I like them a lot no issues. One guy said he felt out-of-control over 80 but there must've been something wrong with his bike because I've had it plenty over 80 and it is 100%. Zero speed wobble

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
My 09 jackpot
Aussie- holy crap man, unfreakin believable bike! Do you know Tony Federicks? Looks like you've taken his crown man :)

Hey did we speak like a year ago? I can't see but are they skulls in your paint job?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Aussie- holy crap man, unfreakin believable bike! Do you know Tony Federicks? Looks like you've taken his crown man :)

Hey did we speak like a year ago? I can't see but are they skulls in your paint job?
Hey Kris, yeah mate we've spoken a few time a while back. Yep got the grim reaper theme happening. Mr Fredricks of course I know him, he's a top bloke and he rides a jackpot too ;-) . Hope you've been well, and getting plenty of riding in.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Hey Kris, yeah mate we've spoken a few time a while back. Yep got the grim reaper theme happening. Mr Fredricks of course I know him, he's a top bloke and he rides a jackpot too ;-) . Hope you've been well, and getting plenty of riding in.
Aha, yeah- great to see your incredible bike again mate. I remember from the detailed photos I saw your paint job is the best I've ever seen, almost 3D it's so thick and detailed. Your bike is looking just incredible man.

Yes indeed Tony is a class act and a top bloke.

All good mate- hope to catch up one day and stay safe cheers

·
Premium Member
8,961 Posts
401 - 420 of 439 Posts