Registered
477 Posts
Sexy!

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
My 2007 Ness Jackpot

My first and probably last Victory. Tricked Out Custom Cycles paint, custom Groundpounder exhaust, Kewlmetal rake, 26 inch front wheels with custom fender, and so much more. My future upgrades will include quick release windshield, Digital Dawg Security and keyless start, UNiQ Cycle Sound Platinum, and Linbar Highway bar. I'm also thinking of adding either Tricky Air Ride or Penske racing shocks. Does anyone have any comparison experience between the two.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
here is a few shots of my 2006 jackpot ness edition before and after I wrapped it in matte black vinyl with silver pinstriping. I did not want to ruin that paint but the flames are not totally my style, my only solution was vinyl. Everything that you see that used to be chrome and now is black was all done with vinyl, including the side covers. It was a pain to do but worth it to me in the end!....

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
My 07 Jackpot

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Everyone. Just bought a spotless 2009 Victory Vegas Jackpot with 8,000 miles on it. Came with a bunch of Victory brand accessories including factory electronic cruise, quick detach windshield, bags, luggage, cover, Corbin seat, and a Garmin GPS system. I only paid $4500 for it, so I think I got a great deal.

Attachments

421 - 439 of 439 Posts