Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is for pics of your Judge.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice!! Let's see it from different angles!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yeah! Thanks Admin! The judge is it's own person now! I have some crappy pics on my phone. I will try to take some good pics this weekend and some side by sides with my priller.thumb up

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really like the judge! Do you guys know if i could get the "victory" letters that come on the tank?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Eh, dealers try to rip you off....I was just wondering if anyone knew of other places....

Thanks for your thought though...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Purepilaris.com and witchdoctors has them. Both places are around $40 though. I've been eyeing the chrome version for my red cross roads.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, I did see them on Witchdoctors site but did not put it together since the ones they sell say "Victory Motorcycles". I shoulda realized I could keep the "motorcycle" out of the equation.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Come on Judge owners! We know your out there.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^That's pretty hardcore^^ Loving it!

:ltr:

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Ironwind is your location Missouri or Kansas. I was thinking I had read it was in Missoui. Sorry if I got it wrong. Looks like the midwest. Enjoy being the first to have one and enjoy the new ride.:cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ironwind is your location Missouri or Kansas. I was thinking I had read it was in Missoui. Sorry if I got it wrong. Looks like the midwest. Enjoy being the first to have one and enjoy the new ride.:cool:
Thanks m'friend. It's missouri. It was kinda nice knowing I was the only one riding a Judge at one point. But very happy to see I am no longer :).

1 - 20 of 94 Posts