Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This this is for showing pictures of your Judge.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Great pics Bk , bike looks badass and the background scenery is incredible !cheers

·
Registered
530 Posts
Thanks Mags, those were all taken on my birthday adventure to Cape Breton, NS last summer. I have a thread 'cabot trail" something something on the forums. My favourite place to ride around here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Had to flip this one up. Quite the little adventure to get to this old abandoned radar station turned art gallery.

:O

that red on black....
you're gonna have to tell me exactly where you got that stretchy cargo net :) but I need one in orange, or black

·
Registered
530 Posts
:O

that red on black....
you're gonna have to tell me exactly where you got that stretchy cargo net :) but I need one in orange, or black
What you mean my trunk? I keep a collapsible backpack and small tool bag under there if i'm venturing far from home. Comes in handy when the wife messages me "can you bring home a bottle of wine?". Stuff slides around under there though, so i have another strap that goes under my passenger seat leather grab to help tie it all together.

Jeez man, i'm not sure where I got this one, possible "tmart" Seen them a few places though. Haven't seen orange, but there is a black one. Its only like 10 bucks.

http://www.tmart.com/Motorcycle-Elastic-Stretchy-Nylon-Cargo-Luggage-Helmet-Nets-Golden-30x30cm_p232526.html

Can't tell if its orange or yellow...but i'm pretty sure this IS in fact where I got mine. (trusted site - use em tons - takes a couple weeks for shipping though)

·
Registered
6 Posts
It's here!

My 2013 Judge was delivered today, I'm posting instead of riding because I have to get it inspected and licensed.

Here's the truck backing down my street (he had to make sure he could get out as it is a dead end).

Here it is unloaded (note the mileage).

And here it is :)):):))

·
Registered
44 Posts
I really like how the Judge looks sooooo good with and without all of the accessories. Without the bags and windshield...it looks like a badass cruiser. Throw that stuff on, and it doesn't just look like a cruiser with crap tied to it. Good Looking Judge!! Enjoy it, as if it's possible not to!!!:ride:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Nice motorcycle....enjoy!

I like that 'craddle' it was delivered in. See my reply in the "Buying off the internet" thread about the way one was delivered to me.

·
Registered
204 Posts
13 Judge all stock so far

Working on 5.5" risers and muffler replacements. Going to experiment with some magnaflow mufflers with tips while uncorking the header.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,736 Posts
This was mine for 950 kilometers (550 miles) over two and 1/2 days,
Took advantage of Victory Australias "Ride one and you'll own one!"
Getaway Deal and ran one on for em:)
Pickup in Brisbane Sat. morning then back to the Goldy then out thru Lismore Kyogle to Tenterfield , stayed overnght in the Henry Parkes Hotel and Vic picked up the tab! $200 voucher:)
Then south thru Glen Innes and across to Grafton, lots n lots of choice winding roads up n down hills with some fast straights thrown in.
From Grafton it was North up the Summerland way to Kyoge then across thru Nimbin and out thru Numinbah and back to the Goldy,.
Took it back Monday lunchtime to Brissy, with a full tank of gas though that was thrown in too, but as I already bought my Vegas I took the Judge back nice n clean and fuelled up.
No hard sell, no emotional blackmail, no salesman type hype,
See Victory's sell themselves!... Vic salesman must be an easy job
Glad I rode the Judge though as its the bike I may well have gone for if I hadn't already bought my Vegas.
Anyway here's a few pix of our adventure.
Nice bike and so magic in Black.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
If victory really discontinuing the judge? Looking at the 2015 line up online it looks like the have discontinued a lot of bikes such as the judge the boardwalk the hardball and the jackpot.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts