Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
This was mine for 950 kilometers (550 miles) over two and 1/2 days,
Took advantage of Victory Australias "Ride one and you'll own one!"
Getaway Deal and ran one on for em:)
Pickup in Brisbane Sat. morning then back to the Goldy then out thru Lismore Kyogle to Tenterfield , stayed overnght in the Henry Parkes Hotel and Vic picked up the tab! $200 voucher:)
Then south thru Glen Innes and across to Grafton, lots n lots of choice winding roads up n down hills with some fast straights thrown in.
From Grafton it was North up the Summerland way to Kyoge then across thru Nimbin and out thru Numinbah and back to the Goldy,.
Took it back Monday lunchtime to Brissy, with a full tank of gas though that was thrown in too, but as I already bought my Vegas I took the Judge back nice n clean and fuelled up.
No hard sell, no emotional blackmail, no salesman type hype,
See Victory's sell themselves!... Vic salesman must be an easy job
Glad I rode the Judge though as its the bike I may well have gone for if I hadn't already bought my Vegas.
Anyway here's a few pix of our adventure.
Nice bike and so magic in Black.
I like the way they let you demo bikes there down under in Aussieland. The Judge is definitely a fun bike!

Cheers

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
If victory really discontinuing the judge? Looking at the 2015 line up online it looks like the have discontinued a lot of bikes such as the judge the boardwalk the hardball and the jackpot.
Yes, the Judge is gone (sad but true) along with the others that you mentioned as well as the Cross Roads. It is my opinion that they are trimming the fat, so to speak, to make way for some new and innovative models!

Cheers

·
Registered
36 Posts
Great looking bike. Good specs. Love the Dalek in the pis too.

This was mine for 950 kilometers (550 miles) over two and 1/2 days,
Took advantage of Victory Australias "Ride one and you'll own one!"
Getaway Deal and ran one on for em:)
Pickup in Brisbane Sat. morning then back to the Goldy then out thru Lismore Kyogle to Tenterfield , stayed overnght in the Henry Parkes Hotel and Vic picked up the tab! $200 voucher:)
Then south thru Glen Innes and across to Grafton, lots n lots of choice winding roads up n down hills with some fast straights thrown in.
From Grafton it was North up the Summerland way to Kyoge then across thru Nimbin and out thru Numinbah and back to the Goldy,.
Took it back Monday lunchtime to Brissy, with a full tank of gas though that was thrown in too, but as I already bought my Vegas I took the Judge back nice n clean and fuelled up.
No hard sell, no emotional blackmail, no salesman type hype,
See Victory's sell themselves!... Vic salesman must be an easy job
Glad I rode the Judge though as its the bike I may well have gone for if I hadn't already bought my Vegas.
Anyway here's a few pix of our adventure.
Nice bike and so magic in Black.

·
Premium Member
8,858 Posts
Great looking bike. Good specs. Love the Dalek in the pis too.
Dalek is actually a mailbox!
Some Aussies get a bit extravagant on mailboxes,
In ten years time people wont know what a mailbox is.
Its all on computer.
Exterminate exterminate exterminate!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts