Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

201 - 220 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Well, I bought some Tsukayu Jumbo Strong Hardbags to put on the bike. After some wailing and gnashing of teeth along with some expert help from half_crazy, I finally got them mounted. They aren't as low on the bike as I was hoping but they are as low as they can go with the supplied brackets. I got the paint directly from Midwest Industrial Coatings but as to be expected, the paint is off a shade or two from what was already there. All in all, they came out OK. They are huge in comparison to the Vic bags. I took a half hour nap in the left bag this afternoon. ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
They look really nice...I don't notice any difference in the paint between the bike and the bags. The derby and cam covers are pretty sharp too.

·
Registered
203 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
@Ferta, I would love to know what you know about mounting the bags. I have to redo that soon. Last years attempt didn't go well.

·
Registered
640 Posts
nice.thumb up

·
Registered
690 Posts
My complete winter project..... New tins, bags, and pipes @

·
Registered
203 Posts
How did you mount the rear turn signals to the license plate bracket?

·
Registered
690 Posts
How did you mount the rear turn signals to the license plate bracket?

Used two small pcs of angle iron I had laying around. Cut just big enough to fit and drilled some holes in it. Spliced the wires just because the factory connectors wouldn't have fit thru the small hole in the fender.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Here's a pic of my new2me baby. '06 kingpin, lots of extras, 21k miles and still has plenty of pep left!

·
Registered
29 Posts
You definitely have a nice Kingpin! I've always liked that tribal paint job and the chrome wheels and swing arm really makes for a attention-getting.

201 - 220 of 258 Posts