Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

221 - 240 of 258 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
If you are talking about the ones on my bike. J&P Cycles have them Lindby Custom. $370.00
Driving Lights are awesome too. J&P Cycles Custom Dynamics LED's each lamp has 3 2 watt LED's they are as bright as 50 watt Halogens.

·
Premium Member
14,525 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
My new to me '08 kp with 5k miles. I love the look. Some minor paint chips on the back fender, but overall great shape. I think I would really like to get a black headlight. The single chrome price offsets it to me. Any other recommendations?

Can anyone identify the exhaust on it? I have some exhaust popping at times and I'm curious if they installed the exhaust and never tuned it.

Attachments

·
Registered
537 Posts
2011 Cleaned Up

Scarlet is cleaned up and ready to go to the Battlefield Bash this weekend. Of course, it's gonna rain.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,525 Posts
Scarlet is looking good!! The Laughlin River Run on the Colorado River is going on right now too and they too are getting some rain. Not enough to ruin the run; just enough to make all the bikes look like they need a bath. :D Oh well; all part of the fun right! Over here where I am, about 45 miles away, we are getting a lot more rain. So far most of it has been at night though and some this morning.

·
Registered
537 Posts
2011 With Bags... FINALLY

Seems like it took FOREVER, but finally have bags painted and on the bike !!!

Attachments

Reactions: deepstuff and BBob
221 - 240 of 258 Posts