Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

241 - 258 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Mine is bolt on. Was on the bike when i bought it. Maybe a Vic part?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
14,525 Posts
So what kind of lay down license plate are you using? Was it bolt on or did you have to Fab it.
What bike are you asking about? Can you give us a post number or copy the image into your next post?

Arlen Ness used to make some nice KP licenseplate holders with lights.

·
Registered
44 Posts
What bike are you asking about? Can you give us a post number or copy the image into your next post?

There's a few different ones for the Kingpins shown in this thread. Just looking for something that doesn't stick out like a sore thumb like the stock one.

·
Premium Member
14,525 Posts
There's a few different ones for the Kingpins shown in this thread. Just looking for something that doesn't stick out like a sore thumb like the stock one.
Ahh... gotcha. I looked around for a while and found these two sources which might help.

Motorcycle Lighted License Plate Frames with LED Tag Illumination

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...TRS0&_nkw=victory+kingpin+tail+light&_sacat=0

Looks like Ness stopped making the kind they have. Might still find a good used one someplace. They were crazy expensive for what they were anyway; like $300.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I was able to score an Arlen Ness plate on ebay, should have it next week, pics to follow with a few other chrome pieces.....

·
Registered
426 Posts
This is a Ness.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
I have that same Ness LED plate...love it! Only issue is you cannot use the 2 UP rack because its designed to use the stock plate holder as a base to bolt onto. It will shear off at the seat plate in time. But sexy as hell.

·
Premium Member
9,065 Posts
Not my pic ,but it's now my bike!😎
Getting loaded into a container in L.A. and loaded on board a cargo ship headed DownUnder to Thunder the two-lane blacktop in Oz.
IMG_20200720_212147.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,383 Posts
Nice

·
Premium Member
299 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,383 Posts
Looks sharp.

·
Premium Member
9,065 Posts
Recent arrival, straight outta the van, outta the container, off the boat and Down Under at last.
Longest 4 months I can remember!
Waiting on ADR compliance now.
New tyres , headlight, indicators, brake pads!...silly friggin rules...
IMG_20201127_110109.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,497 Posts
Angry Tweety has arrived mate, what a beautiful day for you .... Congratulations

Sent from my CPH1937 using Tapatalk

241 - 258 of 258 Posts