Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Beautiful bike. Was that first picture out at bartlet?

·
Registered
597 Posts
Kings, first pic is at Saguaro Lake, off of Bush Hwy

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Beautiful bike GRH thumb up

Just as a matter of interest, I heard that the metallic green is outselling the other 2 colours combined (I prefer yours tho).

·
Registered
597 Posts
Beautiful bike GRH thumb up

Just as a matter of interest, I heard that the metallic green is outselling the other 2 colours combined (I prefer yours tho).
Thanks Krisd and Kings
I was originally waiting on the Metasheen Black, but could not stand it any longer, and went with the Ness, which was already at the dealer. i like them all, but am now curious about this new X1

·
Registered
597 Posts
Canadian...what kinda stuff are you waiting on?
kool bike

·
Premium Member
13,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Isn't the main difference with the X1 a more robust sound system with saddlebag speakers and amp? I think there is another paint job; a more mellow red design I think. Here is the info I gleaned off the club forum. You can see the original picture has the bike backwards so it has been turned around to be easier on the eyes. ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
- highway bars and hard bag rails in black
- stage 1
- a tour pack in the same color
- black handlebar
- black mirrors
- contrast cut grips
for the moment .......

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Nice Scoot!!! Must have been hard to log that many miles with all the girls wanting a ride on the back of that thing... 👍

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Picked my new Magnum Ness on Saturday! Its really sad that I have to drive over an hour and a half away because the local dealership won't deal. This is the second bike I have tried to buy from them and still ended up going to Distinctive Cycles in Freeport, FL. Way better service by Jerry and his team too.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Picked my new Magnum Ness on Saturday! Its really sad that I have to drive over an hour and a half away because the local dealership won't deal. This is the second bike I have tried to buy from them and still ended up going to Distinctive Cycles in Freeport, FL. Way better service by Jerry and his team too.

Ride on!
Looks like I will be leaving the club....going X-1

·
Registered
55 Posts
Is the reason you want an X-1 just for the speakers or for the paint? You can add the bag speakers on your existing magnum since its the only difference. I would think that would be much cheaper of an option.

1 - 20 of 178 Posts