Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
i'm planning on going to the demos this weekend in Mesa. Probably just Saturday morning.

·
Registered
87 Posts
What are the differences between the Magnum and the CC?

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Possum beautiful machine!!! Seaford the Stereo is better, front wheel is bigger, bike is lowered and inch, different windshield, painted inner fairing, painted chin spoiler, different seat ( lower I believe)... There is a couple things I missed but am sure someone else will chime in.

·
Registered
55 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Travis; when you get the sides of the chin fairing painted to match the rest of the white paint; your bike will stick out from the crowd even more than it already does. :)

As someone who also has a work in progress (that never ends) I can appreciate your methodical methods as far as funds and time goes.

Can't see your dash very well in this pic but I bet some white matching highlights on the dash would also add to the overall good looks and theme you have going on.

Just sayin'...

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Thanks Bbob! Yeah the chin is getting painted as well as the inner fairing minus the speaker grills. I am also adding bag fillers and plate relocate at that time. I ran out of time prior to my spring vacation. I really want to do something with the cheese wedges but I want it to be original.... I also want a razor tour pack from Atlanta custom baggers.

·
Registered
105 Posts
sorry couldn't help myself. I have a strait up black and chrome Cross Country that I just bought the day after XMas and I plan to do a Magnum paint job on it next winter.

Attachments

·
Registered
597 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
I definitely can say that X-1 is much better looking in person then on the brochures. Paint is my favorite to date.

·
Premium Member
13,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I definitely can say that X-1 is much better looking in person then on the brochures. Paint is my favorite to date.
My favorite too. It's busy without looking gaudy if you know what I mean.

On some of the early Jackpots it seems like they got a little carried away and maybe on the Magnum grh traded in. Borderline I'd say but that's just one persons opinion and not worth a wooden nickle.

·
Registered
55 Posts
The black isn't overdone and bedazzled like the regular black magnum and the gray is low key. The red pinstripe is the same pinstrip off the black magnum so it fits perfectly without being loud.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Grh450 had his X-1 there today. Moved all his upgrades over and now I want most of them on mine. Those ness led turn signals are nice.

21 - 40 of 178 Posts