Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Bbob, is your front rim the standard size or is that the magnum setup?

·
Registered
597 Posts
Grh450 had his X-1 there today. Moved all his upgrades over and now I want most of them on mine. Those ness led turn signals are nice.
Nice to meet you guys yesterday!
Let's go for a ride someday, maybe some Bikeweek stuff?

·
Premium Member
13,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm a Run W S Bbob

Are the ness signals orange or red?

·
Registered
51 Posts
2015 Magnum Red & Metallic Silver

Magnum Red & Metal Silver

Accessories on their way:
Tour Pack
forged highway bars
passenger floor boards
bassani exhaust.

i would love some recommendations for windshields that are functional but not the tour sized ones.

·
Premium Member
13,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

i would love some recommendations for windshields that are functional but not the tour sized ones.
You might like the Klockworks Flip in a light tint. Long Ride Shields and 7Jurock brands are good too and less expensive. Size is dependent on your size/height from seat to eye level.

Congrats on your new Magnum. You are a lucky fella indeed!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wich tour pack are you gonna install ?
i refer to the trunk as the tour pack. couple years back one of the cross country tours was the same sunset red as the top of this magnum. so thats the one we are installing.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Forgot to post here! I have a shitload of stuff to install still and this is from the day I purchased it.

Attachments

·
Registered
597 Posts

Accessories on their way:
Tour Pack
forged highway bars
passenger floor boards
bassani exhaust.

Klokwerks flip only comes 11 inch
WINDVEST is available in 9,10, and 11 inch. I am running the Windvest 10 inch, and I have had it on 3 different bikes now

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts

got it home. switched out the seat for a standard xc and the windshield to a klockworks.

and i am waiting for clear weather to haver the dealer exchange out the sunset red with grey graphics for the solid sunset red tat i ordered. then is time to upgrade the amp and get the rear speakers running.

let me know if the images dont show.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts

got it home. switched out the seat for a standard xc and the windshield to a klockworks.

and i am waiting for clear weather to haver the dealer exchange out the sunset red with grey graphics for the solid sunset red tat i ordered. then is time to upgrade the amp and get the rear speakers running.

let me know if the images dont show.
I don't get it. You have the wrong color, but you took this one anyways and they are going to allow you to switch colors, even though you are driving this one?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yeah. Since i wanted my bike and victory corp messed up the paint. They left the tour pack on til the one without the graphics arrives. It gives my passenger and girlfriend something to lean against until the correct one arrives. Interesting fact. Magnum red is sunset red. And the other two grey tones are the same as whats on the tour pack.

·
Registered
51 Posts
finally got a couple good photos

Im having more and more fun on this bike the longer i ride.

had the correct trunk installed. and tomorrow the new rf amp goes in to power the rear speakers. and also a pair of kicker cs5 speakers.

final project will be the cutting of the bag fillers to fit the trunk brackets.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Proud new owner in AZ

Just need some grips and floorboards and I'll be good for at least a week

Attachments

41 - 60 of 178 Posts