Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 284 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Yup, lindy bars a great addon. Highway pegs??? I'm not big on apes but to each his own. I really like the smooth lines of this model! I would have brought mine back 3" but didn't want to change cables harnesses right now. Have you or are you going to lower it with the clevis?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yup, lindy bars a great addon. Highway pegs??? I'm not big on apes but to each his own. I really like the smooth lines of this model! I would have brought mine back 3" but didn't want to change cables harnesses right now. Have you or are you going to lower it with the clevis?
The Lindy bars have the rubber rings for your feet. I've thought about lowering it, don't know how or what a Clevis is or what it does, but I've had issues with my kickstand hitting when in a sharp left. I don't know if lowering it would be good. I do need tires and would like to get white walls but they don't come in my size that I can find. I think those would set it off, especially when I take the quick bags off

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thank you, digging these pictures up has gotten me an itch to go out fill er with gas and go for a ride!! Especially since we have no snow and the ski-doo is just sitting there

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ah thank a lot Tim and RichardL. I think i'll keep it one seeing that its an extra! haha Have you found any good places for lil extras for your bikes.....mirrors and other chrome? Need something to keep me sane durning the New England winters!

Thanks AGAIN!!
Hey Justin, Nice ride. Looks like you got drag bars with bout a 6 or 8 inch riser. Was thinking of doing same to my 03, Looks good but hows the ride position feel? Did you have to get longer cables and lines?

D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks..I kinda want to put apes on it though. Here is a more current picture, backrest and Linbybars
Was gunna order those same Linby bars today. They look awesome. How you like them? I noticed that Lindby gives you the option to order set for cruiser from 1998-2001, then vegas or kingpin 2003-2005. No v92 2002 or 03??? Not sure which one will bolt up....do you know which I would have to get for my 03 v92c? I would think same ones you got but IDK.

http://www.lindbycustom.com/cart/home.php?cat=257

thanks D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey D!
I love the riding position. Do get me wrong, my arms are a little sore, but its not like I have to pull over every 10 mins. I drive 55 miles (hour plus) on the highway to work every day, so its not. And they are 8" Choppers Inc Risers. not sure on the bars. Sad to say I didn't put either on the bike so I can't tell on the cables.

Does give the bike a much different look!
Let me know if you need to know anything else.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey D!
I love the riding position. Do get me wrong, my arms are a little sore, but its not like I have to pull over every 10 mins. I drive 55 miles (hour plus) on the highway to work every day, so its not. And they are 8" Choppers Inc Risers. not sure on the bars. Sad to say I didn't put either on the bike so I can't tell on the cables.

Thanks man.
Did some pricing...pretty costly change. But isnt every thing we do? Any rides here in Maine you going to? Like to check out your setup in person, see how it feels. Check out www.mainebiker.net

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey D!

BTW there is a biker swap meet at the Augusta civic center sunday jan 29th. Something for bikers to do in winter.

·
Registered
35 Posts
D you are so right, there is nothing cheap! I just added some mirrors the other day, look pretty neat, but a lot smaller then the stock ones.

Ya I plan on going on some rides, my wife wants kids so that might limit me! haha But a little about the bars. I'm just about 6ft and arms almost out stretched. As I said before your arms get a little bit tired but not enough to change them, and I would add them to the next bike i would be too!! But if you are ever in the lewiston or Biddeford area you are more then welcome to take a peak at it!

·
Registered
301 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Heres my 99 custom v92

Hope to SEE more bobbers posted in here.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,499 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hers my 2000 V92C. I added HD Police Bags and had cut the turn signals down so the bags would fit.Had to make brackets for the bags and had someone make me the decal that says Victory for the bags. Put an Tsukayu fairing. also made the flag holder.I painted the primary cover and painted the bolts for the engine.D & D short drag pipes.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 284 Posts