Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

141 - 160 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Improved vision on Vision.

No pictures in this thread since last year, had to do it!
My simple question is why you would take a useful part of the mirror and lose it to that convex mirror. Why not use the part that just shows your knuckles?

·
Registered
78 Posts
After numerous scientific tests, along with trial and error adjustments, I determined this upper corner was not used. Plus the convex mirrors are at peak performance on the outer most section of the mirror.
:ltr:

·
Registered
539 Posts
After numerous scientific tests, along with trial and error adjustments, I determined this upper corner was not used. Plus the convex mirrors are at peak performance on the outer most section of the mirror.
:ltr:
I concur with your findings, as I also put my convex mirrors in the same place. That is not the most usable part of the mirror. :cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
This is me and my '10 Vision in front of the "Manzanares del Real" medieval castle. This unit has been the first imported into Spain by Polaris threee years ago. Now it has perfect running 32.000kms

and this is me and my wife with the castle in the background:

·
Registered
10 Posts
IMAG0670.jpg
2013 with 0 miles the transformation begains

·
Registered
40 Posts
It's all stock but here it is.

Where are you in GA?, I'm in the dalton area, would like to find A good dealer as close as possible, had two dealers with in 20 miles when I bought my vision, both are gone now, Polaris seems to be hard on there dealers, need A good dealer as I am not A mechanic by any stretch of the imagination.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Where are you in GA?, I'm in the dalton area, would like to find A good dealer as close as possible, had two dealers with in 20 miles when I bought my vision, both are gone now, Polaris seems to be hard on there dealers, need A good dealer as I am not A mechanic by any stretch of the imagination.
I am down near Macon. The dealer I bought from is Capitol Cycle in Macon. Haven't had to use them much. I let them fix my Broken drive belt on my Kingpin and I let them do the first 500 Mile service on my Vision. No complaints, they seem fairly competent, but I think that would be a pretty good drive for you.

·
Registered
34 Posts
My '12 Vision:

I bought it on 5/24 with 6400 miles on it and it came with the factory lowers, a zumo 550, cupholder and the backrest. It's got a little over 8100 on it now.

So far, the only thing I've done to is connect an ipod nano and ride it. thumb up

·
Registered
45 Posts
Loved the bike, hated the boring dash and god awful factory sound system. Something had to be done...

Reactions: Imdman

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Nice Bob. You design the dash? Your right something has to be done! Hehehe

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nice work... So what did you do to fix the awful system? With all that white on the dash it must be pretty bright in the sunlight.
Actually there is really no glare at all, it was actually worse with the original chrome bezel. As far as what I did, I installed an ipad mini for my source unit, JL 6.5 marine speakers up front, JBL 5.4's in the rear, 2 Rockford Fosgate amps and 2 6' JL Audio subs in the right saddle bag. Must admit it sounds pretty awesome, was very happy with the results.

This for comparison, is the factory speaker on the right, with my new JL speakers on the left...

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I would hope not. Seen some cool custom visions and they don't use HD bags. Besides a fixed frame faring, the smooth lines us what appealed to me. Still can't believe I went that direction but it's what makes the they can and miss that don't include square bags

·
Registered
209 Posts
2009 Vision tour premium

at a hotel in Galena, Il.

Attachments

141 - 160 of 198 Posts