Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice there are not a lot of these installed. I am trying to decide on what I want myself. I am talking to a guy who does custom speedometers, tank inserts, and other things like this. What is peoples interest level in having a resource to get custom side decals for the number plates done?

·
Registered
530 Posts
I slapped my side decals on just a week or so ago. I like them. Simple, mean something to me. I'm not a big fan of the ones Vic had to offer so I'm sure a custom source would be appreciated...but really in the Judge world I'm pretty sure there isn't tooooo much demand. But hey, if you could get him to whip me up an adorable stick figure family for the side panels it would be appreciated...butnotreally

I actually shuddered at the thought of putting a stick figure family on my bike!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The decals are die cut so that is the paint color coming through, so if you install them on a red Judge or black Judge that color shows versus the Orange.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very cool. Just trying to get us a one stop shopping place where you can send a design and know it will fit the side panel.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Very cool. Just trying to get us a one stop shopping place where you can send a design and know it will fit the side panel.
Kool Wil, just got the BW and the bars are 38 inches wide.
fyi
Thats the exact same as my old rocket lll.
So being short armed in three places Im gona cut two inches out of the middle and put a 6 " spud inside with a cover over the joint.
So many toys so little time.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Kool Wil, just got the BW and the bars are 38 inches wide.
fyi
Thats the exact same as my old rocket lll.
So being short armed in three places Im gona cut two inches out of the middle and put a 6 " spud inside with a cover over the joint.
So many toys so little time.
Yeah, lets get a review of the BW ! I always value your thoughts on bikes.... Because you always have a different one ;) . Why did ya get rid of the Highball ?

·
Registered
346 Posts
STS Motorsports in Somers, CT made them custom. Very affordable.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts