Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I know, they dont make it for the 04. That didnt stop me. Sounds mean as hell. Special thanks to Conquest Customs for the help. If you need parts, they cant be beat. I really wanted the Octanes but due to some technical difficulties could not get them. These are outstanding though. Also check out the new Ness mirrors. http://www.victoryforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2636&stc=1&d=1309490652

Attachments

·
Registered
396 Posts
thought about installing them on my jackpot
but i would like to hear them in person one day
hopefully. do you have any issues with cornering
and scraping them?:confused:thumb up

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No issues with cornering clearance and they sound MEAN! Everyone looks now, especially Harley riders trying to figure out what the hell kind of bike it is! No flamers please, I love Harley as well, just funny because it sounds so wicked.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also with the cornering clearance, I built the bracket myself to make it fit the bike as they dont have one from the manufacturer, so it may fit a little different on a later model bike with the factory bracket.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I had a set of HardKrome Big 3's on a Kawasaki 900 classic, and buddies of mine that rode Harley's said they wished their exhaust sounded as good.
The HK pipes are pricey, but worth every cent. Would love a black Sideburner on my Pin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts