Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it happened. I sold my 12 CCT for $13,650 - I was not in a hurry and waited for someone who would appreciate all the extras and attention poured into her after 10 joyful owner years. I may be hanging up my spurs after 50 years of riding nearly 1,000,000 street miles. I may get a small something to tinker with as motorcycling has been a big part of my lifestyle. Yet to be determined. And YES, sold without the trunk as Bagger riders don't really care, reference street glides, etc. So you can wait out the Low ballers for a decent price.
Wifey and I just returned from a 2 week trip to France and Italy and we were amazed how big scooters out number motorcycles there! They really ride wildly and split lanes with abandon around other vehicles with little regard to wearing protective gear. It was an eye opening experience. They also park with cars all over the sidewalks!! Talk about crowded!
Thanks for the memories and help when I needed it, as I also did for others. I do have some extras floating around that I may post for sale like a nice set of unmolested OEM stock mufflers, etc.

Reactions: johnhmpg

·
Premium Member
3,022 Posts
Best wishes in your next venture.

Reactions: SemperVee

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
3,824 Posts
Forum will still be here if you get bored.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I am interested in your unmolested OEM stock mufflers.
No need to slam the door shut behind you, you will always be welcome back to drop in. Good luck moving onwards.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts