Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Started out with the wife on a simple ride mabey down to the beaches or wherever. Stop at D&D for a quick break. A Ducati pulls in older woman(wife is already in D&D). She comes out hey is that her bike? Said yep wow thats cool.My wife being the outgoing person she is strikes up a convo with the lady.Well long story short she was headed to the Twisted Throttle open house so I brought her the rest of the way.Turns out she is a computer teacher from Worster and she rides like Rollin does.Thought it may have been his wife for a second.Central America,Mexico just to name 2. This summer shes riding to Alaska June to Aug. All on a Triumph Bonnnivile.Nice person. Ened up buying her lunch and on our way we went.This is 1 of the reasons I love motorcycling.Good peeps and a good day. As usual cant get pics to load mabey later. Vics represented well today..atleast 10 to 12.. 6 being from the Mass Bay Vic riders..All Visions cept 1 CC.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
That's was a cool meet up with a super cool girl. thumb up

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She has a blog you can check out at missrider.com. on a side note how the [email protected]#k do you post stuff from your phone? I have the iphone and everytime i try to reply to something it asks me to sign in. getting ready to smash it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts