·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A touch under 3" center to center on the side plate holes and a touch under 8.5" from inside plate to inside plate.
Hi BBob:

I just measure the distance between the bolts on the fender and is exactly 3" center to center. On the fender is 8". I guess it will fit. Thank you very much Sir.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
I hope it does fit for you Dos....I watched WD install video and even though they don't look like much in the pics, these damn sissy bars look awesome on the steel frame Vics. thumb up

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You may need to put it in a press to squeeze the plates together just a bit.
Or perhaps use spacers/washers?

·
Premium Member
13,190 Posts
Or perhaps use spacers/washers?
Maybe. There are side covers to go on over it so it may not fit if using spacers.

Definitely let us know how it goes and take a pic if you can. :)

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Team:

Anyone knows if this Highball Sissy Bar will be compatible with the Judge?:

I guess the main issue here is what's the distance between the holes?.

Thank you very much.

https://buywitchdoctors.oursafeserver.com/p/2104/victory-motorcycle-parts-sissy-bars-fenders-body-jackpot-vegas-highball-angled-style-sc-3012/

I contacted witch doctors about the same thing. Wanting to put this exact one on my 14 judge. They replied it wouldn't fit because the fender was too wide on the judge.. If they are wrong let me know. I'll be purchasing this promptly ..

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I contacted witch doctors about the same thing. Wanting to put this exact one on my 14 judge. They replied it wouldn't fit because the fender was too wide on the judge.. If they are wrong let me know. I'll be purchasing this promptly ..
oh ****!! Have you measure the fender?

The sissy bar is aprox. 8.5" from inside plate to inside plate.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Update

Hello Team:

I am back in town and got the time to install the sissy bar. Guess what?

It does not fit for one or two millimeters!!

I was able to install it using only the two front holes and the rear side is resting in the bolts head that are attached to the fender. The quality of the sissy bar is good. I think is still expensive but the Witchdoctors is the cheapest one I was able to found on-line.

See pictures.

1 - See how the plates get so close to the fender:

2 - This is how they got installed, only the front holes were used.

3 - Another angle of the final installation:

4 - If you attach both holes on the right side, the left side is to tight to the fender and does not even align with the holes.

5 - The only way the bar can be attached is only using the two front holes:

·
Premium Member
13,190 Posts
Interesting for it to be so close yet not fit. Obviously a torch and some bending would make it fit but then it would need to be re-painted or powdercoated. The one I have is a bit different. It doesn't have that curved cross bar for instance which would make the one I have much easier to bend a touch here and there to make it fit. I think it came from hotvic.com.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts