Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if the Admin has considered a new banner design? Don't get me wrong, the Vision is great, but 3 views of the same bike isn't as good as a design that incorporates one of each Victory model so that we all feel represented.

To total n00bs, they come across that and some might feel that this is an all-Vision forum (as others actually are) without looking around to see the sub forums.

Just a thought. thumb up

·
Registered
85 Posts
Just curious if the Admin has considered a new banner design? Don't get me wrong, the Vision is great, but 3 views of the same bike isn't as good as a design that incorporates one of each Victory model so that we all feel represented.

To total n00bs, they come across that and some might feel that this is an all-Vision forum (as others actually are) without looking around to see the sub forums.

Just a thought. thumb up
+1 thumb up

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
It is in the planning stage now.

The head Admin thought maybe we should include members bikes in the banner.

I liked the idea at first but then considered what if the member leaves or sales the bike, or leaves Victory all together?

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree with you. It should be stock Victory photos of each model done in a nice collage.

The one we have is nicely done, something similar just with more models represented would look great.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All a regular member gets is this:

BanditSRT8, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts