Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody have drawings,measurement for a skid plate?? i know i can buy,but i am cheap,and on low budget,have welder etc. to make my own. thanx

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
It's a shame we no longer get to see a poster's location in their profiles. If grampahawg is anywhere near Portland, Oregon, I can save him a lot of expense and trouble, as I have one sitting in my garage that needs getting rid of.

·
Registered
255 Posts
It's a shame we no longer get to see a poster's location in their profiles. If grampahawg is anywhere near Portland, Oregon, I can save him a lot of expense and trouble, as I have one sitting in my garage that needs getting rid of.
Hmmm.... What other parts do you have sitting around and you need to get rid of ?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how much+shipping to 27018 i am not close but mail comes here everyday!!LOL

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
I have no my parts or anything Victory. The new owner of my Cross Roads got 'em all.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
RICZ, tap the poster profile picture. Location is right on there. It's not as easy as seeing it all the time but it is there.

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
I'm not shipping anywhere. That thing is so heavy, it can serve as an anchor for a container ship. Pickup only.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts