Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to the Mods and Admins!

Joined this site about a month ago after my first Victory purchase; posted an introduction; and couldn't figure out why I still couldn't post in forums. Sent a message to the Administrators last night trying to figure out what the issue was.

Well...it's like I'm in my freshman year of high school again and I've got NOOB written all over my forehead! I started killing some time awhile ago and found a Sticky specifying "New members must post at least 2 times in the Rules and New Member Introductions section before gaining ability to post elsewhere on the forums."

Guess this is why the wife gets mad at me for not reading the instructions for anything!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
These things happen. Respond to this post and you should be able to play around in the rest of the forum as it should release you from your restricted noob status.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I did the exact same thing, and got the redirection as well to this place.

Not that it's a bad thing, I just wasn't expecting it. I've joined many other motorcycle forums before and this not been the case but I guess it keeps spammers down. Good idea IMO.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Matt,
The policy has helped a lot in the reduction of spammers and has kept the bots away as well. It used to be a 5 post minimum so it has relaxed quite a bit. Respond to this and at least one other intro and you should also be freed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts