Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I'm Richard and own Slatin MotoGear. I also have the last dealer-showroom new Victory Vision sold in Northern Arizona.; more on that later. Slatin MotoGear was started in 2015 for the reason that new, quality jackets, pants, and gloves cost an arm and a leg. We're talking about kevlar-lined, superfabric overlayed, REALLY good stuff. So, I bought into a factory for better quality and prices control and set up a store on the internet. Almost all of the gear has been reviewed by either Cycle World, Rider, or Roadrunner motorcycle magazines. The reviews, all good, are posted both on the magazines' website or on ours. You can go to Slatin MotoGear by clicking <HERE>. No Joe Rocket quality here, (sorry JR); ours is much better, Plus, ours has BOTH higher quality and LOWER PRICES. Yep, we work at keeping prices low; no physical store rental, and our low profit margins are that way 'cuz its just the wife, myself, and the dog. Why not, the Victory Vision is paid for! So, do yourself a favor and come visit us at Slatin MotoGear, where you'll find great deals, steal, and higher quality than your mother would expect. Here's some photos to wet your appetite:

PLUS: If you order before November 3rd, 2020, use the discount code : FORUMS in the checkout process and you will be FREE SHIPPING within the USA!
1. Hoodies:
OURS. THEIRS
Fleece Fleece
Warm Warm
Sealed Zipper A Zipper
FULLY KEVLAR-LINED. No
FULL REMOVABLE ARMOR No
2 front pockets 2 front pockets
Inside pocket no

Price: $139.99 Price: $149-199

1 - 1 of 1 Posts