Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I just got my slip on system. And was starting my mob of coring out the mufflers. All I have to say OMG what a PITA. Plan B in affect lol

·
13,247 Posts
You should go back to school and learn how to communicate with people and tell us in a normal way what you problem is.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got the stock slip ons. I was gutting them, but the inner can that's perforated is bitch to remove. I got the baffling out, so I threw some glasspacks on.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I'm not feeling it either. I'm thinking of returning the mufflers, and get 2 in pipe reducing one side to 1 3/4 making baffles and painting then calling it a day.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice, was thinking of this but thought it would be too loud. Are you running a flash or fuel tuner? Is the performance any better?

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
It ran rich when it was all choked down from the stock mufflers. Now it can breath. It is not bad at all. The sound stays the same as you increase in speed. The performance through the power band is amazing. I dropped 35 lbs and gained 7 HP. All these guys spending money on pipes and this is the way to go. Kept the stock headers, chrome heat shields, and can put it back to stock to trade off at any time.thumb up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts